20 November 2010

Playmate Hope Dworaczyk has crush on Gerard Butler

Hope DworaczykScottish actor Gerard Butler has a secret admirer in 2010 Playboy Playmate of the Year, American model Hope Dworaczyk.

Dworaczyk has a soft corner for the handsome hunk and says she would love to meet him because she thinks he has a "mysterious" side.

“I’d really like to meet Gerard Butler. I think he`s really, really charming. I don`t know if he`s my ideal man, but I certainly find him really charming. I think it`s the mysterious part in him that`s attractive, but I can`t pin down what it is exactly. I like tall guys, and I go for guys with darker hair too," she said.

Other than hoping to meet Butler, Dworaczyk wants to launch a movie career and has ambitions to be a comedy actress.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments are invited....